Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Random MIA Updates

Oh wow! February has already slipped away from me this fast. I hope someone misses me in the blogsphere LOL... Kidding but really, nobody miss me?

Oh well, moving on. I was drown with work before, during and after Chinese New Year and with the festive around, I was busy catching up with family and friends. I didn't even rest that much during the holidays. Though it is very good to be home and spend really quality time with family and friends. I enjoyed my time being back at home.

I know I didn't blog last month and this month I start off with such boring entry but please do be patient. I do have lots to blog about. Is just that my blogging life can't really keep up with my real life. Sigh.

Another reason that I didn't blog much because it seems that my life is all over the place. I don't have any directions or goals to achieve this year compared to last year. It's like an pointless dead end. Last year I made really specific goals and I achieved most of them. Maybe because I'm tired of setting goals and trying very hard to achieve them? That my battery has run out? Or maybe I'm too hard on myself? But I can't be lay back this year, it will be wasted. I was having either blank thoughts or negative thoughts. That's why I didn't want to blog. I don't want to project negetivity out here.

I'm keeping my life back on track a bit now. So no worries but I still need goals or at least some direction to go through this year. Suggestions? It's late now, I just want to drop by and say hi. Till my next entry, nitez peeps!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment