Monday, December 19, 2011

Mission: Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol

This is very funny, I won 4 tickets from one of the current MSN 25 Days of Christmas contests to watch Mission: Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol at IMAX TGV Sunway Pyramid.



It was an early bird movie on a Saturday morning. I tried to invite my pals to go along but none is available. Anyway, my plan was to go ahead to watch the movie and give away the other extra tickets to anyone I met there. After all, it's the Christmas month right? Need to show some Christmas spirit!

On the day itself, wait for it, I overslept! Cos the night before I slept at 5AM to celebrate BFF's birthday! It was already afternoon when I woke up. Yes! I MISSED FREE MOVIES!!!! FML!

I was a bit sad and felt ashamed that I wasted the free movie tickets. To thank the good people of MSN, I decided to PAY and watch the movie that I had MISSED.

Enough of blabbering to the movie.
I won't rave much on Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise), obviously he still got his charms with a wee bit of aging (still handsome).
Agent Hunt (Tom Cruise)
The movie won't be complete if we didn't see his packs!!!
Long story short, upon a global terrorist bombing in Kremlin forces the IMF to shut down. Ghost protocol is initiated and Agent Hunt will join his new team mates - Agent Jane (Puala Patton), Agent Benji (Simon Pegg) and Agent Brandt (Jeremy Renner) to go undercover to clear their organization's name without backup, without contact, totally off the grid.
Agent Jane (Puala Patton)
Agent Benji (Simon Pegg)
Agent Brandt (Jeremy Renner)
I adore one of the assassins Sabine Moreau (Lea Seydoux), at first sight in the movie I knew she's huge but I just can't put my finger in it. Later on, got to know that she's actually the face of Prada's Candy Perfume. She was nominated for Cesar Award for Most Promising Actress in 2009, that's huge! She totally swap my feet away.
Sabine Moreau (Lea Seydoux)
There's even a cat fight scene of Sabine and Agent Jane.
There's a good amount of humour here and there in the movie that doesn't make it too intense to watch.
Of course, there's action scenes that keep you at the edge of your seat.
Sand Storm
Climbing the world's tallest building - Burj Khalifa
One of the less impressive things in the movie for me is, the agents using iPhone or iPads to carry out missions. Out of their cool, creative intervention of weapons and equipments, they choose to use iPhone or iPads with well pretty awesome apps to carry out missions, seriously?! *roll eyes*
It's still a good action movie to watch that they manage not to disappoint their Mission Impossible fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment