Friday, March 29, 2013

Hazelnut Chocolate Hair

Hey guys, I'm back with hair updates. I will keep this short becox I'm already very tired but I feel like updating you guys before I sleep.

Remember I didn't know what other colours I can dye on my hair after my Ash Green Hair? Well, well, well, we are going back to basics. Going back to dark colours =D

Before showing you pictures of myself with the then new hair colour (I dyed my hair before CNY), here's how the Ash Green colour had faded and my roots are obviously coming out! 
Spot black roots
Faded colour
Tadah! There you go, my then *blogger failed* new Hazelnut Chocolate Hair! Nice or not? I didn't know getting back to basics can be this fun too. I love it!
Don't know if you notice but when lights hits my hair, there's still hints of Ash Green popping out. It's really very nice! I don't know why but the lighting doesn't do my hair colour justice, it's actually has a darker shade but the camera doesn't picks up the colour properly.
Darker colour tends to fade slower. This is a month after I dyed my hair, the colour had faded but it's not a big difference or obvious. Still looks very new and nice =D
I don't know why but my hair grows out fast. It's good news thought because I can keep changing more hair colour and hair style LOL. I did a trim last weekend and this is how the colour faded to. Faded to a light chocolate brown. Nice also hehe... *Tunic Sweater is from Uniqlo*

I also realize that if you bleach your hair, whatever colour, even dark colours you dye on, will comes out 95% of the colour that you want. Even if you don't bleach your hair, previously you dyed a light colour, the next colour picks up better too. You will still get 85% of the exact colour you want. Then when the colour starts to fade, you get different hair colours in 1 dye! Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment