Friday, January 3, 2014

Another New Year 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Aren't you glad that it's another new fresh start? I do! I want to stop apologizing for all of my late entries from now on. I don't really mind that my blog life can't keep up with my real life. It's a good thing! But, I still will try and post up all of the late entries. I might open a category for those debt blog entries.

I know most of you will be sick of hearing people's new year resolution every single year. Though, I feel that somehow, you do need to set some to keep you motivated, to set out some achievable goals, to keep you going in life.

In 2012, I did set one new year resolution which is to have a more eventful year! Guess what?! It happened! I spend most of my year attending Nuffnang events (mostly movie events), won a couple of club/concerts tickets and attending so many concerts ALL in a year! I did a few traveling overseas too. It was great! 

Last year, I did not set any new year resolutions. I wanted to lay low. Probably too hype up in the previous year. Though I still attending some concerts and get to travel to a few places. It was quite a "cuti-cuti Malaysia" (travel locally) for me. Also, I did a 5KM marathon, pretty cool. It was good. I got more time to focus on my career and also towards the end of the year, I get to figure out on what I want more in life. Oh ya, almost forgot! I read more too!

So THIS year! It's going to be a rollercoaster ride! I'm going to rock out my year! Probably I'm hitting the big 3-0 soon! So need to live it up a lot! I will be setting some new years resolutions. So far, I have are these.
  • Travel more
  • Try to adopt partial Eating Clean habits (for healthier lifestyle)
  • Tone up my body, means exercising
  • Read even more
  • Have more 'me' time
  • Go for a 7KM or 10KM marathon (maybe)
  • Get a diving license, once I have overcome my fear of diving LOL (serious leh)
  • Spend next year's new year eve at another country!
Hmm... I don't think I want to go on with the list, that would make it hard to achieve. That's all for now, I might update it from time to time.

What is YOUR new year resolution for this year? Make them count! Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. come penang for longest bridge marathon at new penang bridge this year =P

    ReplyDelete