Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sri Nirwana Maju Bangsar

Celebrated this year's New Year with friends for very authentic Banana Leaf Rice lunch at Sri Nirwana Maju Bangsar.

Honestly, I never have authentic Banana Leaf Rice in my life D = *shocker* *please don't judge me* But hey! At least I have now tried and it's one of the best there is in town.

We arrived around noon and the place is already full and there was quite a long queue in front of the shop. No worries though because the waiter will take your order while you are queuing. So when it's your turn, your food will be serve immediately.
They serve your food on real banana leaf, you can request the portion of your white rice and side dishes. The side dishes are (from left) fried bitter gourd, crispy cabbage and refreshing cucumbers. The fried bitter gourd is to die for! You can also have a choice of curry or dal. I have chosen fish curry on my rice.
I guess everyone was very hungry on the first day of New Year, that we ordered so much. Each of us was served with papadum, the fried cracker look alike. I love papadum, a must have when having Indian food.

All the dishes that we ordered are (from clockwise) squid, mutton, chicken and fried fish with egg. If you are still hungry, you can still order fried chicken for your own.

Ate till so FULL! What a way to kick start a New Year! I hope your new year is so good so far. I'm craving for banana leaf rice now! Can't wait for my next visit.

Address:
43 Jalan Telawi 3
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 03-2287-8445
Opens: Daily 7AM - 2AM

No comments:

Post a Comment