Monday, July 9, 2012

Marina Bay Sands Singapore

I have been such a #failblogger #FML that I have so much backblogging I don't know where to start. I decided to start with my most recent ones and we'll continue from here.

My recent travel to Singapore has been quite fun, I did a bit of sight seeing and photographing using my G3 and test shooting some night view with a trust-able tripod thanks to my friend, Kunio.
Test lighting shot
Youth Olympic Park
Manual zoom shot of Youth Olympic Park
Millennium Walk and Marina Bay Sands #1
Millennium Walk and Marina Bay Sands #2
Marina Bay Sands Full View #1
Marina Bay Sands Full View #2
Marina Bay Sands Full View #3
Marina Bay Sands Full View #4
Marina Bay Sands Full View #5
Millennium Walk #1
Millennium Walk #2
Millennium Walk #3
Millennium Walk #4
Millennium Walk and Singapore Flyer #1
illennium Walk and Singapore Flyer #2
illennium Walk and Singapore Flyer #3
Hope you all like it. I have yet enough time to explore the whole place to capture more picture so I will make it a point to watch the night show at Marina Bay Sands and check out the Louis Vuitton ship alike building at Marina Bay Sands on my next visit. I will make sure I'll go there to check out, so friends in Singapore you know where to bring me next time ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment