Thursday, June 2, 2011

Slimming in a better way

I can't say slimming in beauty centers are a healthier way but I guess in beauty centers, it's more aid for those uber hard spots to slim down which work out can't do it in a slightly faster way.

I have been working out lately but still I have plenty of orange peel and cellulite FML Uber uber uber hard to get rid during work out, so I would like some help from beauty centers.

With amazing deals like this who is there to resist?

Milk a deal is having this deal from Beyond Beauty!


For only RM68 we get to get rid of the unwanted orange peel and also cellulite! unFML!

I have tried Beyond Beauty's first trial facial before and it's just normal for me but their service is top. I've been to other beauty centers for facial before they do give good service but not as top as Beyond Beauty. They totally professional! 


They do offer a wide range of slimming treatments which is quite impressive for me. OH! Wait! The deal is open for MEN too. So for all those MEN that want to look great too, don't feel shy dropping by.
Radiofrequency Slim Spot Trim + Reshaping Rub & Wrap Therapy helps on these:

Focus slimming on unwanted FAT spot
Reduce water retention
Reduce cellulite
Detoxifies and tones tissues
Smooth skin
Softens stretch marks


So why wait? Just buy the coupon and make reservations on the available 6 locations!

HARTAMAS SHOPPING CENTER
IOI MALL
LOT 10 SHOPPING CENTRE
MID VALLEY CITY
SUBANG JAYA
TMN TUN DR. ISMAIL


 Don't you think is awesome?! I do! Will be going to try it out and giving updates on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment