Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Current Hitz List

It's been a chillaxing Saturday night for me. Turn on the volume of my lappy and blast music out of it. Check out some of my current favourites.

Dev - In The Dark

Club music to speed up moody days!

David Guette - Little Bad Girl ft. Taio Cruz and Ludacris

Another club music!

T-Pain - 5 O'Clock ft. Lily Allen and Wiz Khalifa

I can't really figure out who is the girl's voice when I first heard this song. Later on only found out is Lily Allen! Sweet!

Lloyd - Dedication To My Ex ft. Andre 3000

This is the dirty version of the song, it's pretty funny and I think the video is a bit irrelevant. What's up with the hot babe dancing alone around?
Anyways, it's really 18SX, I really do PREFER the clean version ROFL!

Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss

A beautiful and romantic song! Enough said!

Jayesslee - Dare You To Move (Switchfoot cover)

Sweet sweet twins! Hottest buzz lately in Youtube! (Well, not really lately but lately for me) I found out about them when they came to Malaysia for a performance and interview. They are talented and have those angle-like voice!

Pixie Lott - All About Tonight

This song reminds me of my days in UK. Miss those days there! Miss their UK Top Hitz too!

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

I know, this is just a trailer of her official video which is coming out on 11-11-11!!!! Though I love this song a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment