Monday, February 20, 2012

Songs That I Have Been Fond For Quite Some Time

Phew...! February has been crazy for me! So much have happened, so little time to blog about. I also need some time to compile my thoughts, feelings and A LOT of pictures! Am trying to make up the lack of blogging in January too. I promise more good stuff will be coming very soon.

Lately, there haven't been any songs that could stuck in my head much and I've been re-capturing some songs that I do like and still listen to. I think most of the songs I re-cap are UK songs. UK songs are really gives a different vibe or probably is just me because I had spent one of the best time of my life there. Keep listening to UK Top 40 Chart when I was there. Here's for the share.

Example - Change The Way You Kiss Me

This song gaves the best pump up energy to start your day. A little rock and a lot of club mix? *BOMB* They are a great band too.

Quadron - Slippin

I do reckon I have a wide taste for music but this electronic soul that caught my attention is the first. You'll get hooked after you listen to it. *No Kidding*

Adele - Chasing Pavements

Congratulations to Adele for getting owning 6 Grammy Awards! Happy for her and she DO deserve them. Her 21 album has been the best album of the year for me (last year). Well done! Though, this song is still the best song of her for me, help me gone through some tough times.

Jay Park - Star

Yup! Jay Park is back! The song, the video, the dance moves, the charming smile and the abs... says it all! I'm not going to say this is a good come back but he's been gone for quite some time (too long) after he left his previous Korean group - 2 P.M. It's nice to have something new from him.

The Saturdays - Higher

A good typical UK pop song that you can't get rid of in your head. Sometimes, you do need to blend with the pop culture to have happy feelings. LOL

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

Classic, you will love it no matter how many times you listen to it or how long you have not been listening to, it will still be LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment