Monday, October 3, 2011

Achievable Korea Style

Aarrgg... busy busy busy busy busy is what I have been up too for 4 weeks! I can't breath! Though, I'll try to take small breaks. Today's small break is watching Lady's First (女人我最大) latest fashion and beauty trends. 

I do watch a lot of Lady's First to improve on skin care regime and fashion trends. I've been following some Japanese and Korean trends. I find this episode has really good and clear tips and comparison of Japanese, Korean and US's looks.





*Videos are courtesy of powerapple01 from YouTube.

Time to get back to work, enjoy watching! Hope I could achieve what I have learn today!

PS: Sorry for those who doesn't understand Mandarin, but I guess watching the before and after, you'll get to know how things works!

No comments:

Post a Comment