Friday, May 6, 2011

Dreaming again...

It's sucks to have a day job! It stops you from being a kid, staying at your own zone and most of all stops you from dreaming. Well, to put it in better words ~ day dream.

I don't know about you guys but for me it did. It's like forcing me to be a responsible and robotic adult. Everything is so routine, so rush, there's always a deadline(FTS), blah, blah, blah!!!

I used to have a lot of dreams not unrealistic but achievable ones. Ever since I graduated and started working. Somehow I was being suck into this 'adulthood'. I sort of became like a robotic zombie and stop dreaming. Everything is very auto pilot and routine. I only can get relax by traveling. But tell me, how many leaves can you take off to go travel? Some companies won't even allow you to take 2 weeks straight off if you try to travel far. It's quite pointless.

Feeling FML most of the time, few close friends pull me back from going offshore. I kind of accepted what it is to be in the 'real' world. I still not quite dare to dream far. Until recently, I got really inspired and supported by some friends. I starting to have my dreams back. Not being afraid of what's going to stop me. Felt kind of silly thinking back that I stop dreaming. I'm so moving forward and try to achieve all my achievable dreams.

Wish me luck and support me ya ;) thank you very much ~ <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment