Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate

Aging + lack of sleep + having non-frequent-diets + air-pollution + exposure to sunlight = Dark eye circles + Wrinkles = FML

 Yah, I know, it's scary

As you can see, my dark circles (left) has expended it's territory on a portion of my face and those super visible freaking wrinkles (right) has expended tree-like-roots on my face too.

I had tried many products and they don't really work. Usually eye care products comes individually, if you have more than one problem for your eyes, you need to buy more than one eye care products and also you need to smack on more than one eye care products on your eye area.

Our skin around the eye area are very delicate and thin, it can't really withstand so much products at one time. Hence, would those products serve their purpose properly? You would probably be lazy to smack on so much products on your eye area and also it will be way expensive to get so many products too.
 
Thank goodness that Kiehl's has come out with a double eye care product! Introducing the Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate!
I have been always wanted to try Kiehl's product but never got a chance. I couldn't hold myself anymore and I splurged on it!

It really feels like they made it just for me wtf. This little magical tube could cure my dark eye circles and wrinkles! All in just ONE freaking tub! YES! to no more super obvious and hideous wrinkle under my eyes even after make-up! FML!

Apparently they uses Pure Vitamin C 10.5% (L-Ascorbic Acid) which allows your sunken lines to be fill up again and improve your skin's appearance. It's also part of an anti-aging ingredients!

They also include Haloxyl which helps eliminate dark eye circles and soothe, strengthens and brightens your eye area.You will feel slightly heat around your eye area when you apply and massage it. This makes your blood circulate better around your eye area so that it will reduce the blood clot around your eye area and giving you panda eyes!

It is also clinically proven and do you know why it's called concentrate? It's because it resembles as serum, no more heavy duty for your under eye area and those magical ingredients will be easily adsorb into our skin making it work harder to reduce dark eye circles and wrinkles. 

One more close-up of the magic tub

 I was already convince that it will give me results when I had an accidental test on my hand. I wanted to check out this one of the best-seller eye product from Kiehl. I walked into the store and just browse around. The SA was really nice and politely ask me is there any specific help I need. I blabbered that I wanted to try some of their eye care products. He kindly explained what eye care products they have and which one is made for me suits me more. 

I took out my hand to try the texture of it. I notice that I had a small cut on my hand which I don't know how and when it happened but it was a fresh cut. The SA put just a small amount of the product on the cut which I  don't think he did it on purpose. I rubbed on half of my cut and it stunk but bearable. The SA offers me to tried on my eye too. That's how I know the work of the slight heat.

I looked at my the small cut on my hand again and wanted to feel whether it has those sticky feeling or not. It does not have the sticky feeling at all, it's very smooth on my hand. The surprise I got was not it does not have a sticky feeling, is that the half part of the cut I got the wound was closing tightly than the other half. It was a very obvious difference.

Guess what I brought home after? You got it! The Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate! I believe it will works for me. *cross fingers*

UPDATES: I have finish using the magic tub after 9 months. Results here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!!!! how is the Keihl's Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate??? is it working for wrinkles or dark circles??? i am going to buy one so that i really wanna know if it is working :)

    ReplyDelete