Thursday, August 4, 2011

Formally but Casually Nude

Lately been liking NUDE color wear a lot. Tried playing a lot with this color.
Usually I would dress my work wear "seriously" or you may call it smart or formal. I will dress the normal 3 piece suit with coat/jacket.

It looks all very professional and smart. Been having a lot of meetings and running around a lot, I want to dress comfortable. You know when you wear shirts it gets wrinkle easily or if it's long sleeves it will be hot.

Ever since I found a NUDE slack pants. I just can't stop wearing it! Loving the texture and comfy-ness of it. Good for running around.

I also want to try looking professional or smart wearing a formal yet casual and comfortable work wear.



One with my semi military alike coat button at top.



One with it button.



My finger was blocking the camera a bit so you can't see my shoe. So here's one for my shoe, cute?

Semi military alike white coat: Bershka
Inner spaghetti top: U2
NUDE long slack pants: MNG
Patent grey pump: Vincci

What do you think? Did I match it appropriately? LoL
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

3 comments:

  1. A very sexy lady for sure.I like these pictures a lot but best not to take them in a public toilet one lah just because they have the full size mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    LOL! It's not public toilet lah, it's office toilet! Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, a sexy girl ;)

    Couldnt agree more. hehe.

    Have a blessed day ahead!

    -Anon2-

    ReplyDelete