Friday, September 9, 2011

Cans Festival MBO Cinemas at Subang Parade



Pictures are courtesy of Google Search Images.

Why am I showing you guess so many pictures of can food? Well, can food are always 'convenient food' second to instant noodles in our busy life.

You can always just pop a can of soup or yellow beans and that's a meal. Yes! I do eat yellow can beans without cooking them and that's a meal for me! For people who does not how to cook or people who wants to 'cheat' in your cooking, can food is the answer.

Subang Parade has newly welcome MBO Cinema as their latest tenant and they want to welcome you!

Isn't this a great idea? CAN FOOD = MOVIE TICKETS NiCe ;) What's not better than to save lives and watch movie at the same time? I know can foods did save my life! LOL

As they have already mention in the ads, those can foods will be donated to a charity. Well Done!

So what are you waiting for? Grabs some can foods and just head to Subang Parade MBO Cinema. I will be bringing my favorite can food.

For more information you can check out here and you can check out here on how MBO Cinema is build in Subang Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment